Thursday 27 September 2007

Death by husband

The need to move house becomes more urgent by the day. I have been to see the Doctor this week to check out my blood pressure which has been somewhat high for a while... seems I am now going to have a barrage of tests bloods ECG etc.
I went to the appointment that had been made with the practice nurse this afternoon, only to be told that they weren't able to take my blood today as they don't have the facility to store the sample overnight and the blood samples are collected every lunch time. So.. I have to go back in again tomorrow morning. As the receptionist presumably knows the time of the vampire van and she was fully aware of the purpose of my visit to the nurse.. I feel somewhat pissed off that my time and the nurse's was wasted. Hardly good for the blood pressure which is still registering high on the scale .... *sigh*
Mind you I did have a little discussion about my domestic arrangements with her whilst I was there.. which she decided probably goes some way towards contributing to the raised BP.
She used the phrase " he is having his penny bun and keeping the money" Which made me smile.. How true!

No comments: