Tuesday 2 October 2007

Freedom ..for a day or two

Freedom for two whole days. The TPBW has gone away on business! Hurrah. I am feeling much more relaxed than I have for a while. I have to chase the whole house sale stuff today at some point .. Just keep on top of everyone in the hope that it all goes through this month. But I kind of see a bigger chink of light at the end of the tunnel... fingers crossed

He's been looking at rental properties over the last few days.. Nothing has met his high standards so far.. But at least he is making the effort to move. I have had a skip delivered here today to fill with some of the accumulated trash from 11 years of living here.. It is still tempting to put his stuff in there first to underline how unwelcome his being here again has become!

No comments: